To support our community to be healthy and smoke free we are offering sponsorship opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individual or groups who reside in Metropolitan Adelaide
Applications are required by 5:00pm Monday 5th of September 2016
Nunkuwarrin Yunti is the foremost Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Centre in Adelaide, South Australia, providing health care and community support services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We are a health promoting organisation which strives to enable people to improve and increase control over their health and promotes determinates of good health.
One of Nunkuwarrin Yunti’s core purposes is to promote and advance the social, artistic, cultural, economic, physical and mental wellbeing of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community in the greater metropolitan area of Adelaide. We will support a broad range of projects/activities that support people to be healthy and smoke free.
Applications are encouraged from individuals, community and sporting groups who are located within the metropolitan Adelaide region and where sponsorship will have direct involvement and benefit for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals, family and community who reside in this area.
Sponsorship up to $1000 will be considered.
Applications that do not fit within the criteria listed below will not be assessed.
Further to this a lesser amount then requested may be offered due to limited funds.
Essential selection criteria· Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
· Permanent residents metropolitan Adelaide region
· Requests must be under $1000
· Promote healthy smoke free lifestyles by working with the Tackling Tobacco team to share your story for use in Nunkuwarrin Yunti’s communications, social media and website’s.
· If only partial funds are requested then applications must demonstrate how additional funds will be sourced.
Nunkuwarrin Yunti will not sponsor
· Activities that are in conflict with the core values of the organisation
· Activities which do not directly involve the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community
· Retrospective sponsorship – expenses incurred prior to the application being submitted
· Salaries or recurrent operational costs
· Late applications
Have joined us to build a strong, healthy future for our community.